Thursday, January 12, 2012

Children's Stories!

I'm so excited about Danielle's book idea! But ack, I have so much to do if I want to contribute everything I'm planning.

Quick checklist:

  1. Edit some of Danielle's stories
  2. Do a re-write for a joint story with Rachelle
  3. Write my Siblings story
  4. Write me World Creation story
  5. Edit both of my stories
  6. Work with an illustrator for my stories.
So yeah, lots to do and school starting up in a couple days. But oh well, it should be fun! And hopefully we'll have computers in my Spanish class, so I can ignore lecture and work on this much more interesting project. 

I think I should be able to finish my Sibling story tomorrow or Saturday. I'll have to edit it after that, but hopefully it'll at least be fully written by then. Then I can post it on here and fulfill the "oh yeah this is supposed to have fiction on it" requirement this blog originally had!

I'm only having trouble coming up with names. I'm just using my cousin's names for now, though they don't sound right in a fairy tale. Though Jaxon's name is spelled pretty cool. I'll probably have to go back and substitute them later, but oh well. I always have issues with names! Oh well, I'll think of something. Maybe I can name one of my characters Celia*. I think that sounds fairytale enough. Though it sounds more like a princess name than the characters I'm writing, I think. But we'll see.

Really excited for this project. It should be fun.

But anyways, in other news.  My hair was awesome today. I used expensive shampoo and blow-dried it and it went straight and felt super soft and I felt like Rachelle and it was wonderful. /superinteresting

Sorry for the short post. But I'm gonna get back to the children's story and watching 30 Rock. Hopefully I'll have my story up soon! I might not have any posts here until it's done, but I'm not sure. I'll see how I feel, haha.

--
*Celia: For anyone who doesn't know, Celia is my all-time favorite name, ever. I am in love with it. And for years I was convinced I would name my future daughter Celia. But then one day I realized that Celia would have Celiac disease and that's really cruel so now I can't. So now I just name everything I can Celia since I can't name my kid that.

No comments:

Post a Comment